Privacy Policies – FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC
FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles of the EU-US PRIVACY SHIELD Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. These are our promises to you:
- We collect your personal information on the contact us page that consists of your name and email address, we will only use this information to contact you in response to any questions or inquiries you submit to us.
- The only personal information that you are required to enter on the site is your email address and your name. This will allow us to respond to any questions or inquiries you submit to us.
- We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- We take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- We acknowledge the individual’s right to access their personal information. We provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can review and correct inaccuracies. You can change your information at any time by going to the My Account page. You are also able to retake any of the assessments on the site to alter your feedback results.
- We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent. If our business model should change in the future, we will notify you and provide you with opt-out choice regarding the sharing of your personal information.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices. The enforcement is the FTC, the Department of Transportation or another U.S. authorized statutory body.
- FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS may be liable for the appropriate transfer of personal data with third parties.
310 S. St. Mary’s St. Suite 1830, San Antonio, TX 78205
FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
If your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, and your inquiry or complaint involves human resource data, you may have your complaint considered by an independent recourse mechanism: for EU/EEA Data Subjects, a panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”), and for Swiss Data Subjects, the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”). To do so, you should contact the state or national data protection or labor authority in the jurisdiction where you work. FIDUCIA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC agrees to cooperate with the relevant national DPAs and to comply with the decisions of the DPA Panel and the FDPIC
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.